What Our Clients Say About Ronnie's Properties
"I wanted to thank you for all your help and our accommodations in San Juan, PR. The apartment/condo we rented was nothing short of superb. The unit was all you advertised and more-- the price was exceptionally reasonable. The unit was spacious, clean and modern; and immediate access to the beach was so convenient--excellent location.The numerous restaurants within walking distance allowed us to enjoy a mix of eating in (utilizing the wonderful kitchen) as well as restaurant dining. All the amenities (towels, fully stocked kitchen, beach chairs) certainly made us feel as though the unit was our own home.
Safety was never an issue since the condo is in a upscale neighborhood and the multiple doors requiring an access key allowed us to leave our valuables in the apartment while we were out enjoying the sites of San Juan.
We will definitely visit your wonderful island again; and you can be sure we will be renting our unit from Ronnie’s Properties--thank you. Vaya con Dios!" Doug, Houston, Texas - March 2017, REINA DEL MAR 9-D
- This place was so relaxing to stay in. A fresh and nice apartment with a cozy balcony where it is so nice to spend the evening after a nice day at the beach. Wifi, tv, music equipment, good beds, cozy sofa, dinner table, among many good things that makes this apartment definitively worth the visit 🙂 gracias! Oyvind - January 2017 RITZ CONDO APT. 5-D
This was our first Airbnb stay, so I was happy to be dealing with a professional like Ronnie who has a business managing rental units. Still, the welcome was very personal. We called from the airport and she met us at the building. She and her husband made sure the TV and wireless internet were working before leaving us. She always responded very quickly to messages and said we were welcome to to contact her any time during our stay. During checkout, we simply left the keys in the unit, which gave us extra flexibility in our departure time. The unit and the building are clean -- I saw cleaning people in the hallways and elevators every day. There is a 24 hour doorman for security. The master bed was very comfortable - I slept so well. The showers were nice and hot and we could adjust the AC to our liking. The small washer & dryer in the unit was a plus. Staying in a 2BR/2bath is ideal for a family of 6 for a whole week. Much better than a hotel and it's only a block to the beach and very close walking distance to restaurants and a major grocery store (Pueblo). We didn't use the kitchen, though -- just ate out at all the time to enjoy ourselves! Rochelle - January 2017 TROPICANA 208-C
- Good place! Great beach view and clean, fully equipped apartment. Very pleasant stay. Wensi - December 2016 CONDADO DEL MAR 1611
What Roldolfo loved about his stay in Condominium Madrid - "La distribucion, la amplitud, la limpieza y la ubicacion. Y la veracidad de los datos facilitados en el anuncio."
- "My stay with Ronnie's Properties was an absolutely stellar experience. Firstly, the apartment, in Condado, was very centrally located and within walking distances from both practical amenities (supermarkets, grocery stores, drugstores, fine restaurants) and destination must-sees (a bus ride away from Old San Juan, a short walk from a gorgeous touristic beach, etc.). The apartment itself was beautifully and helpfully furnished with a comfortable bed, working TV (w/ premium channels), functional air-conditioner (so necessary in the intensely hot summer months), washer and dryer, a well-stocked kitchen, among other things. The view of the lagoon was also spectacular.Perhaps most importantly, Ronnie herself and her staff were absolutely the greatest hosts imaginable. Any question, doubt, or problem which may come up they will immediately attend to and it is very easy to get in touch with any of them. They are not only helpful, thoughtful, and responsible hosts, but have a very professional outfit, borne out by their decades-long presence in San Juan. I could not have been in better hands.I would like to also give Ronnie's Properties the maximum amount of stars. Thanks again for everything you did while I was staying in the apartment." Héctor
“I just wanted to send you an email to thank you for everything you have done to make my stay in Puerto Rico enjoyable. I loved staying at the apartment! Again, thanks for everything! Other than work, I had a blast!”
- “Ronnie: Thank you for everything and for being so professional”
The Ginkels – Tropicana Apt. 208-C
Evelyn & David
“Andy and I can't thank you enough for your valued and competent management of our rental at Condo Del Mar. Our stay would not have been one of the best rental agreements we have ever engaged in without your care and professional attention to detail. The accomodations were supurb, We couldn't believe you were able to accomodate our request for a queen-sized bed even though we agreed to rent the unit with a double bed. Your efforts were so greaty appreciated, we can't thank you enough. We are looking forward to returning to San Juan and renting from you again. Working with a company that engages in highly professional business skills and services is a rarity in todays world.” Kind Regards, Karen and Andy Minoff
- “Hello Ronnie, Just a quick note to tell you that we enjoyed our 13 months here in our condo at Santa Monica Apt. 4A and you were a great Land Lady. Good luck and I hope to send you a couple of more renters”.
" Hi Ronnie, A small note to let you know I received and deposited your cheque on Wednesday June 3. Thank you for being so punctual and thorough (including all the invoices). You are a gem and when or if we come back to your beautiful island, we will definitely book with you. Take care and again thank you. Roger and Linda R & R".
- "Thank you again for all the care you took in making my vacation a success". Barney Manzo.
"A Great Big Long-Distance "thank you" & "kiss". I had a wonderful stay in the Ritz & look forward to a return in the near future. For those that do a great job… I say… THANK YOU MY DEAR". Love & Peace.
- "Ronnie, First of all "Thank you"! This place was perfect for my stay. The next time I come to San Juan I'll be sure to use your services again. Also, I'll recommend your service to anyone I know who are coming to San Juan for vacation. Again thanks". Dan 04/05/2005
"Hola Ronnie, Quiero aprovechar la oportunidad para darle las gracias por lo bien que me trato en el tiempo que estuve en P.R., el apartamento estuvo perfecto, la localización mucho mejor y usted hizo todo lo posible porque nos sintieramos cómodo a pesar de la tormenta. Asi que cuando Dios quiera y regrese a la isla le llamaré para conseguir el lugar perfecto. Bueno hasta la proxima. Con mucho cariño Raul, siento mucho no poder despedirme de usted". Raul Buffalo Grove, IL 10/18/2004.
- "Ronnie, Thanks again for such wonderful accommodations. It was really hard leaving Puerto Rico. It is one of my favorite places. Not to mention, Puerto Ricans are some of the most beautiful and friendly people in the world. I will chat with you soon". Ross, Atlanta, Georgia.
"Thanks very much Ronnie, you've been such a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate all your help with our properties, I hope people weren't too much of a headache for you but everyone had very nice things to say about you and thanked me for putting them in touch with you, a pleasant experience for all of us". Doug Moreno. 06/03/2003.
- "Hello Ronnie. I received your check for the balance of the security deposit today. Thank you. We had a very nice time. The proximity to the Marriott where my brother was offered a great opportunity for our families to spend time together. The apartment was exactly what we needed. I don't know what our future vacation plans will hold but I will certainly keep you in mind and I will recommend your services to anyone I know who may visit. Thank you for your professionalism. Take care". Nick Napoli. 04/18/2002.
Ritz Condo Apt. 11G what client says: "Travelling from Australia all the way to Puerto Rico is quite a long distance not to mention hours. A friend of mine helped me to find your webpage and then search began in finding the perfect apartment as I wanted 3 months away from home. Ritz Condo Apt. 11G was picked and I was not disappointed. It was close to everything that I needed. Being on my own it was nice to know that Ronnie and her husband were nearby and provided me with help/advice as required. The apartment was nicely furnished and the views, lets just say my friends when they came for dinner were envious, they all loved the views from the balcony".
- " Ronnie, Just to say that we had a great time. Thanks for the lovely accommodations" Father Maurice & Delisle's - Ritz Condo Apt. 11G
" Muchísimas Gracias. Todo estuvo muy bien. Espero regresar en el future y también le recomendaré a Ronnie's Properties a mis amistades!" Sinceramente, Lydia - Condado Ambassador Apt. 201
- "Ronnie, Thank you so much for making us Feel Like Home. You will see us again very soon. Best Regards, Jose".
"Ronnie, Thank you for your kindness and your excellent service. Johnny Rivera".
- "Just a little gift saying thank you for everything. Reina Del Mar #9D the view "speechless". I loved everything!! I'll be back next year. Si Dios lo permite. Love you!" Tara, Stephanie, Daisy
"Ronnie, Gracias! We had a wonderful week in Puerto Rico! Love the apartment." Lisa S.
- "Again - I want to thank you for a wonderful stay at the Reina del Mar Condo #9D. Gail and I are taking care of some business in Florida but want to return in April or May for an extended stay of three to six months. We really enjoyed begin directly on the beach and having a Washer/Dryer in the Condo as well as being on the 9th floor." C.F. - Feb 2007
"I just wanted to tell you that we enjoyed our stay at the Son Sid. WE had a great time in Puerto Rico. I will be looking to use some of your other properties in the near future. I have given my friends and family your email link and have told them what a great place it was. Once again thank you for making our stay in P.R. so memorable." A.C. July 2006
- "Just wanted to Thank you and let you know we had a fabulous time at your location. I hope to do business with you in the future." J.B. June 2006
"I wanted to write and thank you for helping us with our wonderful stay in Puerto Rico. After a rocky start finding our accommodations (and your husband being exceptionally patient), we settled into our apartment at Reina Del Mar (9D). I must admit it is nerve wracking to plan a vacation on the Internet and make reservations site unseen - but everything was just perfect and was exactly what you had promised - the location great, the view from the condo was fabulous and we loved being on the beach.
- The condo was wonderful and set the pace for a near perfect week in Puerto Rico.
So a big thanks and I hope to return to Puerto Rico one day - and when I do, I will call you again. And if given the opportunity - I will send a referral your way if I have friends traveling to Puerto Rico! I did want to give the owner a little feedback on the condo. The condo was well taken care of. The furnishings were nice and the overall feel was very comfortable and homey!
- I felt very safe there and the residences were very friendly and helpful." S.F. April 2006
'If they gave out stars for good deeds, you'd own a galaxy!' Stefan & Nina - Finland
- 'The apartment was exactly what we needed... I don't know what our future vacation plans will hold, but I will certainly keep you in mind and I will recommend your services to anyone I know who may visit.... Thank you for your professionalism. Take Care...' Nick - USA
'Hello Ronnie, I am writing from Spain to give you my thanks and that of my family. If it hadn't been for you steping in our holiday in San Juan could have been a disaster - and as it was, it turned out wonderful. We couldn't have wished for a nicer apartment and in a better situation.' Barbara - Spain
- Thank you very much. It really was a pleasure to deal with a professional, efficient and nice person. Plus the apartment was great! Carmelo - Chicago